scheuermann lotgenoten forum
BOSTON -- The Boston Bruins rink is 200 feet long by 85 feet

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ziekte van scheuermann // Links
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-03-2019 06:36:03    Onderwerp: BOSTON -- The Boston Bruins rink is 200 feet long by 85 feet Reageren met citaat
BOSTON -- The Boston Bruins rink is 200 feet long by 85 feet wide, just like all the others in the NHL. Air Force 1 Clearance Sale . So much ice. But in the playoff opener with the Detroit Red Wings, so little room to skate. Pavel Datsyuk managed to find enough space in the tight-checking game to score with 3:01 left and give the Red Wings a 1-0 win on Friday night. Now Boston has to create more room in Game 2 on Sunday or it could be looking at a 2-0 deficit with the best-of-seven series shifting to Detroit. "We thought that the game was actually faster than it was," Bruins centre David Krejci said. "We just have to hold on to the puck and make some confident plays." The more physical Bruins are usually the ones crowding opponents. They allowed the second-fewest goals during the regular season. But the speedy Red Wings stepped up their checking and limited the opportunities for the NHLs third-highest scoring team. "We did a fairly good job of boxing out and playing quicker on the defensive side of things," Detroit defenceman Niklas Kronwall said. "In our zone when we got the puck we were able to get it out fairly quick. We were able to get the pucks deep and go after their defence instead." The top-seeded Bruins won the Presidents Cup with the most points in the regular season, 117. The eighth-seeded Red Wings had just 93. But Boston coach Claude Julien knew going into the series that the disparity would not be nearly as great in the playoffs, which usually feature tighter checking and physical play. "I think we were physical enough" in the opener, Julien said Saturday. "We still had a lot of good hits. They do a good job when it comes to our forecheck. They get there, they like to have bodies in front of us on the forecheckers to kind of slow us down and we have to find ways to get through that." Five more things to look for as the Bruins try to gain a split: PAVEL PRODUCES: Datsyuk averaged 23 goals in his first 11 seasons with Detroit and had 17 this year despite playing in just 45 games. He missed 16 games with a knee injury and played just six more regular-season games after returning April 4. But he came through as he has so many times to score the winning goal. "Ive had him for a long time and, obviously, hes a world-class player and hes coming back from an injury, which is obvious when you see him out there," Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said, "but he can still do some very good things." STINGY GOALIES: Bostons Tuukka Rask had the better numbers during the regular season with an NHL-leading seven shutouts while Detroits Jimmy Howard had just two. And both were impressive in the opener despite not facing many challenging shots. Rask did make an outstanding pad save on a rebound shot by Darren Helm early in the third period, and Howard knocked aside a deflection by Milan Lucic less than 30 seconds before Datsyuk scored. Expect more of the same stinginess as the series goes on. "Tuukka is a great goalie and we are going to have to keep finding ways to go to the net and get screens in front of his eyes because if he sees it, hes going to stop it," Howard said. POWER PLAY: The Bruins had the NHLs third-best power play, but the Red Wings committed just one penalty. The Red Wings were 0 for 2 on Friday after finishing 18th in power-play production. BRUINS DEPTH: Boston had 10 players with at least 10 goals and has four solid lines. But left wings Chris Kelly on the third line and Daniel Paille on the fourth were sidelined Friday and could miss Sundays game. The Bruins also were without two of their top six defencemen, Matt Bartkowski and Kevan Miller. Julien said he didnt know if Bartkowski and Miller would play Sunday. JUST ONE GAME: The Red Wings arent likely to get overconfident after winning the first game, even if it was on the road. In the second round last season, they led Chicago 3-1, then lost the next three games. The Blackhawks went on to win the Stanley Cup in six games over the Bruins. "You dont win the Presidents Trophy for not being a good team," Detroit forward Drew Miller said. "So weve got to be prepared." Air Force 1 China Wholesale .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. Wholesale Air Force Ones China . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks. http://www.airforce1outlet.com/ . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal.ASH, England - Mikko Ilonen defeated top-seeded Henrik Stenson 3 and 1 in the final Sunday to win the World Match Play Championship.Ilonen fought back from being 1 down after four holes against the fifth-ranked Swede on the London Club course at Ash in Kent. It was the 34-year-old Finns fifth European Tour victory and his second this season after winning the Irish Open.Earlier Sunday, Ilonen ended Joost Luitens unbeaten run by beating the Dutchman 2 and 1 in the semifinals, while Stenson won 1 up at the last hole against George Coetzee of South Africa.While I didnt play so well this morning, I didnt make any mistakes this afternoon against Henrik, said Ilonen. (I) felt like I had a good chance to beat him and I did.Three years ago Ilonens career was in chaos, having sustained an ankle injury that required surgery and kept him out of the second half of the 2011 season.Howeveer, after falling to 334th in the world rankings early in 2012, Ilonen has continued to improve. Air Force 1 Cheap Online. He finished 23rd on the money list last year.Stenson seized the early initiative, winning the fourth with a birdie. But Ilonen took the next hole with a par and went 1 up with a birdie at the eighth. He increased his lead to 3 up by the 12th.Stenson won the 13th with a birdie but Ilonen hit back immediately to stay 3 up at the 14th.However, Stenson then birdied the par-five 15th to get back to 2 down before both players parred the 16th and Ilonen won with a birdie at the 17th.I was quite low on energy this afternoon and I also feel like I have been battling my swing in these windy conditions, Stenson said.Victory earned Ilonen his highest tour prize of 650,000 euros ($830,000)In the third-place playoff, Luiten defeated Coetzee at the first extra hole. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ziekte van scheuermann // Links Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: