scheuermann lotgenoten forum
olombia started its first World C

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ziekte van scheuermann // Bijeenkomsten en informatie
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-03-2019 09:22:55    Onderwerp: olombia started its first World C Reageren met citaat
BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil -- Colombia started its first World Cup campaign in 16 years in dazzling fashion, beating Greece 3-0 to open Group C on Saturday in front of a big, loud pro-Colombian crowd. Sam Gagner Jersey . Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado. Colombias pace and trickery were too much for Greece to handle in the latter stages and the 57,174 crowd, most dressed in bright yellow shirts, chanted "Ole, ole" after the result at Estadio Mineriao. Greece had the majority of possession with 54 per cent, but whenever Colombia players got hold off the ball, they blazed down the flanks and through the middle of the pitch, disorientating their opponents. The Greeks had a chance to pull a goal back after Gutierrezs goal, but an unmarked Georgios Samaras rattled the crossbar from two yards out. There were other chances, too. Panagiotis Kones shot went just wide in the first half. Colombia goalkeeper David Ospina then made an outstanding reaction save to deny Kone just before halftime. Greece defenders started getting frustrated with Colombias pace in the second half and began to foul the South Americans, with two players picked up yellow cards within minutes. The result will give Colombia confidence that it can win competitive matches without star striker Radamel Falcao, who was ruled out after failing to recovery from a serious knee injury. The other Group C teams, Ivory Coast and Japan, were playing later Saturday. Greece will now have to regroup ahead of its second match against Japan after its notoriously solid defence leaked three goals. Markus Granlund Jersey .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. Christopher Tanev Jersey . The Canadian Football Leagues all-time passing leader said he has not made a final decision, but he will discuss his future with Montreal Alouettes owner Bob Wetenhall on the weekend. http://www.cheapcanucksjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-jacob-markstrom-jersey .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no immediate plans to tinker with their new NFL team.PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil -- Karim Benzema scored twice and created a third that was confirmed by goal-line technology as France beat Honduras 3-0 Sunday in its first World Cup match. The dominant win was a relief for France, whose team of highly paid players failed to win in South Africa and was sent home in a disgrace after going on a training strike. "Winning 3-0 at a World Cup isnt easy," France coach Didier Deschamps said. "(The players should) savour the moment, theres nothing more wonderful." France dominated the match from the opening whistle, despite a series of scrappy tackles by the Honduran team seeking its first World Cup win. Benzemas first goal came from the penalty spot just before halftime after Wilson Palacios was sent off with his second yellow card for charging into the back of Paul Pogba. The Real Madrid striker calmly slotted the ball to the left of Noel Valladares to give Les Bleus a deserved lead going into the break. With Honduras down to 10 men, France continued to dominate and Benzema created the second goal in the 48th minute -- the first to be confirmed by goal-line technology at the World CCup. Cheap Canucks Jerseys China. Benzema latched onto a long ball by Yohan Cabaye and his shot hit the post and came back across goal before Valladares fumbled it over his own line. With the new technology system confirming the ball crossed the line, referee Sandro Ricci gave the own goal despite Honduran protests. Benzema scored his second in the 72nd, firing in powerfully from inside the area after a long range shot by right back Mathieu Debuchy was blocked. "Its my first World Cup and I think were all satisfied with the result," Benzema said. "It was important to win this match." French keeper Hugo Lloris didnt have to touch the ball until the 31 minute and didnt have to make a save all night. France looked dangerous from the start, with Blaise Matuidi and Antoine Griezmann both hitting the crossbar before the half-hour mark. The only downside for the French fans was that the teams national anthems werent played before the game because of an apparent malfunction -- meaning they didnt get a chance to sing "La Marseillaise." FIFA did not immediately give an explanation to why the anthems werent played. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
JeffSimons

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-03-2021 13:12:07    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
I will surely check out these links because just by browsing, I can see that they all have some great apps store in there. I have uploaded the emulator app last time so I'm so excited to play these mobile games that you have included. I will try out the 5v5 moba legends and zombie games pc first since they look like good contenders. It's been a while since I got games and software this good for free. At least with this one, I can be sure that it's not being blocked by the admin because the last time that I did, my system was compromised and I wasted a lot of money just to get it fixed. Thanks again for this one.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ziekte van scheuermann // Bijeenkomsten en informatie Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: